Tim McGraw is coming to Stillwater.
The three-time Grammy Award-winning country music superstar headlines the Oklahoma State University McKnight Center for the Performing Arts’ re-Grand Opening weekend on Oct. 8.
Itzhak Perlman, a 16-time Grammy Award and four-time Emmy Award winning violinist will perform on Oct. 9.
Brian Stokes Mitchell, a Tony-Award winning Broadway performer, will close out the opening weekend on Oct. 10 with Broadway Songbook.
The 2021-2022 season begins Sept. 16-18 with "The Buddy Holly Story".
In addition to the re-grand opening, performances throughout the season include STOMP, Bernadette Peters, the Philadelphia Orchestra and the Polar Express with the Tulsa Symphony, among others.
"We are ready and thrilled to hit the ground running and welcome even more community members back this fall to experience exceptional performances in a safe, world-class environment," McKnight Center executive director Mark Blakeman said.
Tickets for the season will open to the public in August, according to a press release. For more information, visit McKnightCenter.org.
2021-2022 Performances at the McKnight Center
- The Buddy Holly Story— Sept. 16-18
- Family Concert Series with Doktor Kaboom — Sept. 26
- Tim McGraw — Oct. 8
- Itzhak Perlman — Oct. 9
- Broadway Songbook: Brian Stokes Mitchell — Oct. 10
- Silent Film Nosferatu with Live Organ Accompaniment by Peter Krasinski – Oct. 28
- 4th Annual Chamber Music Festival – Nov. 4-7
- National Geographic Live Exploring Mars – Nov. 14
- The Polar Express with the Tulsa Symphony – Dec. 2
- Million Dollar Quartet Christmas – Dec. 9-10
- Sarah Coburn In Concert – Jan. 29
- Bernadette Peters Valentine’s Day Special – Feb. 14
- STOMP – Feb. 18-19
- National Geographic Live Greenwood: A Century of Resilience – Feb. 24
- Philadelphia Orchestra – March 10
- Pilobolus Dance Company – March 24
- Tower of Power – April 9
- South Pacific – April 22-23
- Family Concert Series with Dan and Claudia Zanes – May 14